The US Pioneer Retirement Plan is a trust-based personal Retirement Plan established specifically for non-US resident US taxpayers or future US tax.
It provides non-US residents the ability to save in a Retirement Plan under formal Double Taxation Agreement with the US offering:
- Flexible retirement benefits with no requirement to purchase an annuity
- No maximum annual funding restriction
- Tax efficiency;benefits can be paid gross to members depending on residency at the time of taking benefits
- Flexible methods and levels of benefit payments
- Multi-currency options; pension funds can be denominated in currencies other than US Dollars
- Portability; If the Member doesn’t retire to the US the Plan can still offer significant advantages and Member’s can continue to contribute to the Plan.
- Open architecture for investments. The Scheme operates independently of all investment managers
- Transparent fee structure
- Reporting information provided by the Trustee to all Members for their US tax returns.
The US Pioneer Retirement Plan is a Retirement Plan registered with the Malta Financial Services Authority (MFSA). The Plan is administered by Trireme Pension Services (Malta) Limited which is authorised to act as a Retirement Scheme Administrator to Retirement Schemes registered under the Retirement Pensions Act 2011 (RPA) as may be amended from time to time.